* Application InformationSynchronizing wirelessly the iTunes musics in your Android device and your PC.Easy setting up!A picture-based document will help you setting up an application into your PC.
Once you finished first configuration, you don't have to connect your Android and your PC via USB any more.After that, all you need to do is to press the "Start Sync" button, then your iTunes' Playlist will be copied into your Android.
Note:I RECOMMEND you to download and try "WiFi Tunes Sync"(free) before purchasing "WiFi Tunes Sync Pro" for knowing whether this application will work well in your system or not.
Note:If Android Market would say "your device is not compatible", please contact me and let me know your device name and country.I believe that I haven't restricted any of Android devices.
* Functions-Copying selected playlist of iTunes to your Android.-Creating playlist file(m3u) that is supported by iTunes.-Transferring "Album Artwork from iTunes"
* The difference from the free version-The number of playlists synchronized, limit release of the number of music-You can change the music folder anywhere. (*1)-The "transfer mode" Available-No Ad
*1, Because of the limitation of Android 4.4 or later, when you configure to save files to external storage, The Music folder path is fixed.
* The below environments have been confirmed-Android devices -Xperia(Android 2.1) -Xperia arc(Android 2.3)
-PC -Windows XP Professional SP2 32bit -Windows XP Professional SP3 32bit -Windows Vista Business 32bit -Windows Vista Ultimate SP2 64bit -Windows 7 Proffesional 32bit -Windows 7 Proffesional 64bit
-iTunes -Ver. 10.3.1.55
It is worth to try to use this application even if your system hasn't been confirmed.It would work well if your Windows is newer than XP SP2.
* Update History- Ver.188.8.131.52 (Jan.02.2015) -Fixed the issue that the music files synchronized to the external storage are not recognized on the some of players in Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.12 (Dec.28.2014) -Added function to sync your music files to External Storage on Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.11 (Jun.22.2014) -Fixed the issue that an error had occurred at the synchronization completion in Android 4.4.x (Kitkat).
- Ver.1.2.10 (Mar.14.2013) -Fixed the issue which would result in system errors when pressing "Playlist" of the menu in Android 4.x.
- Ver.1.2.9 (Nov.14.2011) -The function which the extension of Playlist is set to m3u8 is added.(for PowerAMP)
- Ver.1.2.8 (Oct.08.2011) -The function which updates the PC side application to the latest version by one click is added. -Fixed the problem which becomes the error when set to "Sync checked filed only" and the playlist which contains unacquired Podcast was synchronized. -Changed so that Windows may not be in a sleep state during a synchronization.
- Ver.1.2.7 (July.23.2011) -Added function "Transfer Mode" which is only download files to your SD card without removing files.(Pro version)
- Ver.1.2.6 (July.18.2011) -Added function to sync only checked files by iTunes.
- Ver.1.2.5 (Jun.28.2011) -Added function to put tune of compilation album in artist folders.(Respond to requests from PowerAMP users.) -Added function to send mail the URL of PC app to download and install for your PC. -The setting screen has been improved.
- Ver.1.2.4 (Jun.25.2011)- Ver.1.2.3 (Jun.18.2011)- Ver.1.2.2 (Jun.11.2011)- Ver.1.2.1 (Jun.08.2011)- Ver.1.2 (Jun.07.2011)- Ver.1.1.13 (May.14.2011)- Ver.1.1.12 (May.06.2011)- Ver.1.1.11 (Apr.27.2011)- Ver.1.1.10 (Apr.17.2011)- Ver.1.1.9 (Apr.17.2011)- Ver.1.1.8 (Apr.10.2011)- Ver.1.1.7 (Mar.27.2011)- Ver.1.1.6 (Mar.21.2011)- Ver.1.1.5 (Mar.09.2011)- Ver.1.1.4 (Mar.05.2011)- Ver.1.1.3 (Mar.01.2011)- Ver.1.1.2 (Feb.27.2011)- Ver.1.1.1 (Feb.22.2011)- Ver.1.0 (Feb.19.2011) -First release.
* iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.